Re: Recompile Beta or a different version???

From: Brian Burrell (irbsh@montana.com)
Date: 06/22/96

I 'was' having the most luck with the bpl11 patch...   that is till i
added in guns...   (which messes with fight.c act.off and spells)

now the dbg gives me 'pagelength variable :: cannot find' .. everytime i
make a new mob and sometimes editting mobs it crashes ..

My friend had a problem like this, but i beleive it was with a earlier
version of OasisOLC..

who'd figure; with the butt-load of hacks i put into oedit.c, medit.c is
the one to crash on me...

anyone experience a problem like similiar to this before?

cause beyond this problem OasisOLCbpl11 has worked perfectly for me..