Re: LIST: Any change of a 'digest' mode for this list ?

From: Daniel C. Cotey (dccotey@brain.uccs.edu)
Date: 06/27/96

On Thu, 27 Jun 1996, [Remko Wiersma] wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have been on some mailing list for some time now, and all of them have the possibility to send one large mail per day, instead of hundreds of single ones each day, causing my and many other mailboxes to become a big mess.
>
> I don't know who's maintaining this one, but maybe it's an idea to change to this system ?

	I have access to a site that could provide digesting and
archiveing of the list, if enough people send me mail indicating an
interest, I'll get off my ass and go though the listserv documentation
and set up a digest and archive.

 Daniel Cotey	   					 dccotey@mail.uccs.edu

   There will be a witty saying here just as soon as I have time to find one