Getting the current zone #

From: Brian Menges (menges@niesten.arc.nasa.gov)
Date: 06/27/96

   I am setting up multiple hometowns in my MUD and I want to make rent free if
you are renting in your hometown but for it cost money to rent in another
hometown.  In order to do this I need to make some kind of check on the current
zone a character is in vs. his/her hometown.  I am not sure how to go about
getting the current zone the player is in.  Is there anyway I can use the
ch-in_room variable to get the zone #?

Thanks,
  -brian aka Haddixx
__

--
"Take my advice and go back to the time	| Brian Menges
you came from.  The future isn't what 	| NASA Ames Research Center