Re: Combining multiple objs when looking

From: Iggy (bdogan@public.srce.hr)
Date: 07/01/96

On Sun, 30 Jun 1996, John C. A. Bambenek, Esq. wrote:

> Side note, when you look at a player that has multiple items in
> inventory, it will show two lines.  Put in that players inventory it
> shows (2) <Item>.
> Is this a minor bug or should I just forget it?

I forgot to change look_at_char function in the part when thief peeks at
inventory. It should look like:
 if (ch != i && (GET_CLASS(ch) == CLASS_THIEF || GET_LEVEL(ch) >= LVL_IMMORT)) {
   found = FALSE;
   act("\r\nYou attempt to peek at $s inventory:", FALSE, i, 0, ch, TO_VICT);
        list_obj_to_char(i->carrying, ch, 1, TRUE);
        found = TRUE;
      }

Iggy