Re: [Circle] [Discussion] Discussions

From: Greg Kelly (Gkelly1@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 07/27/96

ok...if he post some code, then everyone who muds is really
just a collection of snippets will just continue pop it right in....its
funny how people just take every snippet brought to them and
through it in. That is why there are so many muds that are
exactly the same...now i'm not saying don't take any snippets,
because i have myself, but is that is this mailing list is?
A place to post code and take it in return, so everyone one the
cirlemud mailing list has the exact same mud? I don't think so.
thsi list _should_ contain discussion on coding, muds in general,
implementing muds, and also be a place to turn to when that
bug from hell just won't go away :). if all you are here for is to
cut and paste code, your missing the entire point of the list...

sorry about my bad spelling, grammar and such. just needed to get
that off my chest.....

				Greg