Re: [Circle] Pet Prices

From: Wout Mertens (
Date: 08/01/96

On Mon, 29 Jul 1996, Wade Hovind wrote:

> Sheesh I hate it when I do something this stupid.  it is level * 300

Which, by the way, is pretty cool if you manage to get a newbie player in
the pet store (teleport and whatnot). If that player has 0 xp, you don't
only have to pay 0 coins for him, but you get Puff as a pet! (Clue: Puff
has MOBID 1 (or 0, I forget))

Moral: Make your petstores godrooms.... Or check if the pet to buy is a

Gekke Eekhoorn of BUG.

PS: If this is fixed in pl11, sorry. I'm still a bit stuck in pl8.