Re: [Circle] Quint... AC???!?

From: malcor (malcor@cyberportal.net)
Date: 08/07/96

Ok first off i NEVER said invulnerable, I said no damage I was however
assuming that you did have a check for critical or lucky hit as you refer
to "in a joint or a crack" otherwise you will be pretty much invulnerable.

My idea of full plate and magic plate must REALLY differ from yours, when I
played D&D we had to work hard to get a set of full plate and MAYBE by the
time you were level 10 or so you could get a magical weapon it made them
special and something to strive for. When everyone can afford leather and
a few "Elite" can buy plate it makes a player strive to get there and
makes a sense of accomplishment. I suppose on your mud a level one could
walk right into sundhaven buy the bowl and have a 10d10 +10 +10 dagger huh?
WTF is the point of that.

Sorry I got a little P.O'ed here <I have even small flame waste of time
and disk space>

Malcor the old fashioned