Re: [Circle] Infinate levels

From: Rasmus 'Con' Ronlev (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 08/14/96

On Wed, 14 Aug 1996, Dan Andersen wrote:

> Is the a way to make infinate levels in CircleMUD?  By that I mean there
> is no way to be immortal, unless the GODs make you that way.

Check out the gain() routines, in std. circle they advance players
automatically if they get enough XP for the next level (like from 30 ->
31).. it's in limits.c by the way :)

Regards,
Con.

d.
--
     Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94      WWW: http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab
     Student instructor         MUD: exiled.mud.circlemud.org 5000