Re: [Circle] Infinate levels

From: zeke (zen@nashville.com)
Date: 08/14/96

Well my mud has infinate levels, kinda, sorta.  Well actually it has no
levels, but the only way to become immort is by having a god do so, or
getting luck in a quest.  This works fine and all, but if you do it, you'll
have to put other things in the mud to keep the player busy.  Me, I deleted
class restrictions on skills and spells and changed them from percernts to
levels and imped a proficiency system for weapons.  I have some more to add,
but I figure that by the time the player maxes out on all that stuff, and if
they did the majority of the work themselves, then they'll deserve to be
immortalized.  But as stated earlier, only a god can make that decision.

Zeke