[Circle] CODE

From: jubjub (jubjub@cjnetworks.com)
Date: 08/19/96

I had one (I'm assuming, for skilled coders) very simple question and
then one slightly more detailed one.  Any kind of answer you could give
me would be appreciated.

1:  Is there some simple way to make 'identify' a castable spell,
instead of just an object spell?  I am not good with the spell parsers,
so I have had no luck getting this to work.
2:  Also concerning the spell parser.  Is there any way to get the ''s
out of the spell you need to cast, ie "cast invis" instead of "cast
PS:  Last, has anyone found/thought of a good death code they would mind
telling me about?  I have had a lot of complaints about the logout and
eq drop, and would very much appreciate some feedback on that subject.
Also, if anyone has heard of a server who is willing to house a mud,
please let me know.