Re: [Circle] Role Playing in CircleMud

From: Argus (argus@argy.com)
Date: 08/19/96

> If you are interested, i would love to hear what you think about the
> subject.

Hey I agree... Some muds are all hack -n- slash.  I have found very
very few with real role playing in them.  Thr problem as I see it is,
intelligence.  More specifically mob intellegence.  To really code
some sort of role playing ability without all the hack, is to do it
with some LISP type or neural networking.  Something that can learn
and be interactive.  I don't know of any compuer game out there that
lets yuou be that interactive without having a "set of answers"
predetermined and with out a major human intervention.  I'd like to
see what you come up with as I have been tring to think of ways of
adding more role playing in our mud as well... but it's tough...
maybe my standards are a little high...

-Peace
Argus

http://www.argy.com