Re: [Circle] [NEWBIE] Running Under Win95

From: James R. Tanis (
Date: 08/20/96

asked how to run Circle under Win95. Not what you prefer. I'm not the
author, but I dont think Circle was specifically designed for any system.
It was designed to run, and until lately it was much more hard to do it
under anything other then a unix derivative. Back to the topic; just try
reading the readme files, specifically the I am assuming you
have and know how to use Visual C++ 4.0. If not, does anyone know if
there is a binary distribution for '95?

PS> There are versions of both gcc and gdb for Windows95.
On Mon, 19 Aug 1996 18:51:23 -0500 (CDT) Katzlberger Thomas <>