Re: [Circle] Platforms

From: Alex (fletcher@cspo.queensu.ca)
Date: 08/20/96

On Mon, 19 Aug 1996, Whitey wrote:
> So could anyone tell me where I could get a copy of Linux.
Sunsite.  Go to Yahoo and do a search on Linux.  *grin*

> And also, could you tell me which Linux files I'll need.  I searched the
> net, and all the Linux files are broken up into 'A' disks and so forth.

Well, you'll need all the standard ones (check the READMEs for exactly
what you need).  and for being able to compile CircleMUD and whatnot,
the FAQ lists the 'development' disks that are needed (only the Kernal
Header files I believe...)

--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.