[Circle] Races Code

From: Brian Guilbault (guil9964@nova.gmi.edu)
Date: 08/20/96

Hi Guys-

I am in the process of adding races to my mud. I am using mostly my own
code and some ideas
from various posts to this list. I can't find the source of this seemingly
simple error. When I try
to add the following lines to db.c's char_to_store and store_to_char
functions, I get parse errors in both lines. It doesn't make any sense to
me because it seems like they are correct. Any help is
appreciated.

in the store_to_char function after GET_LEVEL(ch) = st->level,
add the line:
GET_RACE(ch) = st->race;

and in char_to_store, after st->level = GET_LEVEL(ch), add the line:
st->race = GET_RACE(ch);

I get parse errors before both ;'s in these lines. I count 2 paraentheses,
and one semi-colon.

Thanks,

   -Brian