Re: [Circle] [NEWBIE] Running Under Win95

From: Timothy P. Hughes (
Date: 08/21/96

well right now and some did not work at all.  I dont know about the compiler
though.  For those who are interested in getting them, look on sites that
carry the Gnu Utilities for Unix, because I cant remember where I saw them.
However, I have compiled Circle 3.0 b11 on Win 95 using Visual C++ 4.0.  It
is a very stable build.  All you need to do is follow the directions in the

my 2 cents....