Re: [Circle] [OFFTOPIC] Caldera Linux

From: Kooz (
Date: 08/22/96

Uh.. It is RedHat..and its pretty damned annoying with all those Caldera
Desk top user stinking things everywhere.. *shrug* I have it on my system
but i havent used it much.. But I'm Pretty sure its RedHat with a bunch of
Caldera labels all over it..:P Also RedHat has a very nice installation
Utilitly "rpm" so its easier to install things.. But i have never used
SlackWare so i dont know if its any better..