Re: [Circle] Huh?

From: Jeannette Townsend (
Date: 08/25/96

On Sat, 24 Aug 1996 wrote:
>        I stumbled onto a problem when trying to recompile, mind you i
> never changed this area and it compiled b4? But anyhow i am getting:
> spec_procs.c:532: unterminated character constant

The error that you have is because you are mising a " somewhere but it
won't be the line number that it says.  The compiler tries to figuire it
out, but I have never found the missing " where it suggests. I have found
that the error is usually above the line number.

Good luck.

Looking for a site for your mud?