Re: [Circle] Player killing areas

From: John C. Dodds (zzan@dbeach.com)
Date: 08/27/96

my suggestion would be to put a flag on zones rather than each room, it
would make the messages easier, don't really know how to go about it but i
would start with looking at how zone files are read into the game and
figuring out how to add a zone flag to the zone file and if crossing from
one zone type to another would display the message and toggle pkill.

This probably doesn't help too much, but thats how i would attack the
problem,

John