[Circle] [Code Needed] Who port...

From: Bodega (bodega@petstore.staffairs.andrews.edu)
Date: 08/27/96

I was wondering if anyone has a patch that will allow you to runn a who port
for your mud. By a who port I mean...You're mud is running on port 4000,
then you start this whho port running on 4001...so when people type
telnet my.mud 4001 they get a listing of all the visable players connected
to port 4000. I hope that made sense. I've seen this done on other muds,
and was wondering if anyone has done it for circle... If not I suppose
I could try to create this using sign.c as a template.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Oh, I had one other quick question that just popped into my head. Has anyone
given player skills to mobs? If so, could you please give me a brief summary
on how you did it? I'm not looking for code, just thoughts...and no I'm not
going to make a bunch of flags and flag the mobs for certain skills.
Thanks in advance,
Bodega

email me at: Bodega@petstore.staffairs.andrews.edu
visit petstore mud at: 143.207.31.45 4000 -> still under construction