RE: [CODE] EQ Positions

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@polarnet.com)
Date: 09/01/96

On Saturday, August 31, 1996 4:50 PM, Jerry Gilreath[SMTP:gilreath@worldinfonet.com] wrote:
>Nope, take a look at the code snippet.. You'll see what I mean.  it doesn't
>re-order the eq.. just the ORDER in which it is SHOWN to the player... in
>memory, it's still in the same order.. :)

Ok.. Memory structure for eq worn

 1) metal shield
 2) metal leggings

Shown Structure

 1) metal leggings
 2) metal shield

player types remove metal

Unless you modify the do_remove function to re-order items via the eq
remap.. oh.. prolly the look_at code too.. you are going to remove the shield
in memory slot 1.. which is the 2nd one in the list.. so in effect you are going
to remove the wrong piece of eq ...

- http://www.polarnet.com/Users/gbarnett/ - telnet:mud.polarnet.com (4000)