From: Michael M. McLoughlin (
Date: 09/01/96

I got the races.doc from the ftp site:
it has alot more than the ftp.circlemud... I tried to code it in twice and
it continues to stop compiling on me.  If you get it to work I would
appreciate if you could tell me how you did it.  I get the errors in the
utils.h where you define the IS_<RACE> part.. I put it exactly the way it
showed and did the whole race.doc again and it continues to give me the
error that I am missing a ')' before '->'