[OS-OFFTOPIC] Thnx to all the answers on thr grep thing

From: Rasmus 'Con' Ronlev (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 09/05/96

Hi,

Just wanted to spam this mailinglist with a thank you message, to all the
people who mailed me a solution to the question about how to make grep
search through directories recursively. I guess I could've found out if
I'd used the man pages for find a little more extensively.

Thanks again,
Con.

P.S.: I hope the people not concerned with this message can accept, that I
made this post 'eall', because of the many responses I got.

d.
--
     Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94      WWW: http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab
     Student instructor         MUD: exiled.mud.circlemud.org 5000