Re: [Code] re: multi attacks

From: James Rackley (rasputin@woodtech.com)
Date: 09/09/96

no no no thats note what needs to be added!!!!!

after each hit(blah blah); b4 that line needs to be put a
    if (GET_POS(ch) == POS_FIGHTING)
that way if the mob/pc is stunned it wont do the attack..
thats the olny thing that needs to be changed added if needed ill send my
exact code that i put in for this and show you :).