Re: Kinda bug problem.

From: George (
Date: 09/10/96

On Tue, 10 Sep 1996, Chuck wrote:

> If I am not mistaken, players do not lose levels when their exp drops below
> that required for their current level. ie: 2000 exp required for lev 2, players
> has 2010 and dies bringing him to 1500 or whatever, I believe he is still level
> 2. (just takes him longer to reach lev 3)

I had a level 20 character with 3 xp once, I think you're right.

And as for the act() codes:
lowercase denotes the thing performing the action
uppercase denotes thing which receiving the action
$N = the character's name
$E = he/she of appropriate character
$M = him/her
$S = his/her
$O = the first alias of the object
$P = the short description of the object
$A = a/an

Others w/o target/souce:
$T = A string output of the variable contents (?)
$F = function of object for special procedure (?)