[Code] Dual wield

From: Michael M. McLoughlin (mmclough@meceng.coe.neu.edu)
Date: 09/17/96

I've coded in a dual wield skill and got it going good, but the only
problem I have is getting the second weapon to hit instead of the first
one.  I have no idea how to do that part and would appreciate any help.
My code for hitting again is below but since I have no idea how to get the
second wielded weapon to hit i have it so the first on hits.. any ideas
how to fix this?

   spellnum = DUAL_WIELD;
   if ((GET_LEVEL(ch) >= SINFO.min_level[(int) GET_CLASS(ch)]) &&
       (GET_POS(ch) == POS_FIGHTING) &&  (GET_EQ(ch, WEAR_WIELD_2)) &&
       (GET_EQ(ch, WEAR_WIELD)))
   {
     skill_level = GET_SKILL(ch, spellnum);
     if (((number (0,101)) <= skill_level))