[Code] Check for knowing previous spell/skill??

From: Mikael Askernäs (Mikael.Askernas@hks.se)
Date: 09/23/96

Hi ..

I have a couple of small questions:

I am thinking about implementing an entirely magic system on my mud, which
is not a problem but this is:

-How do I make a check on the player to see if he knows a certain spell
 before he is allowed to prac a certain other one...

  (He cant practise the BIG fireball until he learned the SMALL

  or, as I pedogically just explained to another mudder: ´He can't burn
  the house unless he knows how to light a match".. :)

-Also .. How do I set the maximum % of the "BIG fireball" to not exceed
 maximum % of the "SMALL fireball"

  or... HE shall not be better in burning down houses than lighting