Re: [IDEAS] DEATH !!!!

From: Raf (picard@indigo.ie)
Date: 09/24/96

On Tue, 24 Sep 1996 11:36:14 +1100 Mike Priors wrote:

> What I would like to encourage is that every person on the list come up
> with a different  method of dying and making a corpse!

Hmmm.....how bout when u get killed you raise out of your body and
see your corpse disintigrating.....Or take it a bit further, and make
the player journey to some area where he can retrieve his corpse as a
ghost, and then some mob would make him mortal again?

Maybe a bit compicated, but it might be nice......

/Raf