Re: [IDEAS] DEATH !!!!

From: Rasmus 'Con' Ronlev (
Date: 09/24/96

On Tue, 24 Sep 1996, Mike Prior wrote:

> I would like to change my death code, instead of dying and leaving the
> corpse there, I would like to do something different.  What I would like
> to encourage is that every person on the list come up with a different
> method of dying and making a corpse!

First off, I don't think, so this post should be taken for what it is,
unthoughtfull stuff *grin* Here's an idea (wouldn't imp it myself though

   Player killed will loose the corpse, and all eq will be randomly junked
   and donated into, lets say 5-10 places. Would remove eq from the game,
   and have people run arround like crazy all the time getting their eq,
   or at least, whats left of it back.

Stupid idea, but I can't come up with anything really smart.. You could
ofcourse leave the junking part out, and then still have people runnign

     Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94      WWW:
     Student instructor         MUD: 5000
       Student, B.Sc in Computer Science and Business Administration.