Re: [Code] Futher deep-divings into my code...

From: Rasmus 'Con' Ronlev (
Date: 09/24/96

On Tue, 24 Sep 1996, Mikael Askernds wrote:

> I'm back to pester you all with another coding question..
> If I want to make a flag for a mob, making it impossible to steal from
> it, how would i go about doing it?
> #define MOB_NOSTEAL   (1 << 18) in structs.h is basically all i know
> about it... :)

Right, then copy the way the flags are set/read by db.c's mobile_parser
function, and in the do_steal portion of the circlecode make this check:

  send_to_char("My my! Trying to steal from me is not healthy! DIE!);
  raw_kill(character);		/* OK, this can be obmitted :) */
 Just have the normal circlecode continue here.. I don't remember if the
MOB_FLAGS macro exists, but it's called something like that. check some of
the MOB_NOBLIND stuff for a real life example..

Hope this gives you a few ideas,

     Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94      WWW:
     Student instructor         MUD: 5000
       Student, B.Sc in Computer Science and Business Administration.