Re: [code] Playerfile conversion

From: Thomas Pedersen (classic@cloud9.net)
Date: 10/04/96

Well, I modified the play2to3.c to play3to3.c *grins*.  It's fairly
straight forward, basically reading the org. structs into your 'new'
structs.  If anyone interested, mail me.

* Classic@Cloud9.net * tpedersen@kraft.com *
* http://www.cloud9.net/~classic *
* visit Darklord MUD at pody.westnet.com 5000 *