[Code] Ident patch

From: Jonathan Blackhawke (hawke@excalibur.net)
Date: 10/10/96

Hey,
     I just applied the ident patch and now that I am compiling, I am
getting errors on compiling that I had never received before on the
OasisOLC part of the code.  I've included all the errors that I've been
getting.  They are all classified as undefined symbols.  If anyone can give
me ideas, I would greatly appretiate it.

Patrick

--8<--

$ make all
make ../bin/circle
gcc -o ../bin/circle  comm.o act.comm.o act.informative.o act.movement.o =
act.ite
m.o  act.offensive.o act.other.o act.social.o act.wizard.o alias.o ban.o =
 boards
.o castle.o class.o config.o constants.o db.o fight.o graph.o  =
handler.o house.o
 ident.o interpreter.o limits.o magic.o mail.o mobact.o  modify.o =
objsave.o olc.
o shop.o spec_assign.o spec_procs.o spell_parser.o  spells.o utils.o =
weather.o -
lcrypt -lmalloc -lsocket -lnsl
sedit_parse                         interpreter.o
medit_setup_existing                olc.o
oedit_setup_existing                olc.o
redit_parse                         interpreter.o
sedit_setup_existing                olc.o
zedit_new_zone                      olc.o
redit_setup_existing                olc.o
oedit_save_to_disk                  olc.o
redit_disp_extradesc_menu           modify.o
zedit_parse                         interpreter.o
sedit_save_to_disk                  olc.o
zedit_save_to_disk                  olc.o
sedit_setup_new                     olc.o
oedit_disp_menu                     modify.o
oedit_setup_new                     olc.o
redit_disp_exit_menu                modify.o
medit_parse                         interpreter.o
real_shop                           olc.o
free_shop                           olc.o
redit_save_to_disk                  olc.o
medit_save_to_disk                  olc.o
oedit_parse                         interpreter.o
redit_setup_new                     olc.o
redit_disp_menu                     modify.o
free_room                           olc.o
oedit_disp_extradesc_menu           modify.o
medit_disp_menu                     modify.o
medit_setup_new                     olc.o
zedit_setup                         olc.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to ../bin/circle
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `../bin/circle'
Current working directory ../circle30bpl11/src
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'

--8<--