Re: [CODE] AD&D Style casting

@kirk.geog.sc.edu
Date: 10/12/96

-
:P Has anyone successfully implemented a spell casting system that uses the
:P AD&D style of memorization and spells levels?  I am about to try it myself
:P and if anyone has done it before and has anyone useful tips/code that they
:P can share I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

check out arctic mud (arctic.mud.org 2700 (?))

good luck on getting them to share their code, though ;)