[Code] Player titles on leveling

From: Jonathan Blackhawke (hawke@excalibur.net)
Date: 10/13/96

Well, I'm still trying to pinpoint the quitting problem I've been having,
but while I'm frustrated on it, I'm working on another project of removing
the titles that Circle gives to each player upon leveling so that the
player will be able to keep his/her own title each time they level and not
have to keep changing it back to what they want.  I've been able to locate
the areas that I need to change and the places in particular that I'm
looking at is in the limits.c where the define for READ_TITLE is.  Here I
can see that it is pulling the male/female titles from class.c titles.
What do I need to remove or modify to keep it from pulling these titles
(I've gone down as far as remarking the title_m/title_f sections of all the
title_type areas to get down to this point (and removing the actual titles
from the class.c).  Thank you in advance :)

Patrick