Newbie: Adding more affect fields.

From: Fionn Colvin (fcolvin@metz.une.edu.au)
Date: 10/15/96

Hiya all,
         I have almost used up all of the affect field bits in my code so I
started to look into adding more. I downloaded the circle code with bitfields
added to check out what was done there, but it looks like a very big job
to add them to my mud. How hard would it be to add another affect field?
So I would have AFF_x and AFF2_x, both of which would be saved in the
player file. Any suggestions on what I should do would be greatly
appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance

Fionn