Re: [ADMIN] Copyright issues

From: Some Dude (
Date: 10/16/96

What you guys are getting confused is copywrite and patent.  You need to
register to PATENT something.  And a trademark needs to be registered, but
a copywrite is implied unless stated otherwise.

Unsolicited commercial email will be proofread and sent back to its
source, along with a bill for $150 U.S. The act of mailing such messages
to my account indicates acceptance of these terms. 

| Ensure that you have read the CircleMUD Mailing List FAQ: |
|   |

This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : 12/18/00 PST