[misc]

From: invincibill (long@interaccess.com)
Date: 10/27/96

i want to make a program that will allow me to view all the objects in my
mud, sorted by vnum and all the mobs, sorted by vnum.

what i need to know and have not really been able to determine is the layout
of the world files.  if anybody could tell me the record structure for the
*.mob and *.obj files i would really appreciate it.  or if anybody already
has made something of this sort,  and could mail me the code that would be
wonderful.

thanx

-bill
-adieu'

invincibill

*lead me to the mountain that is higher than i.....*