[patch release] improved_edit_v1.1

From: Michael Scott (scottm@dns.workcomm.net)
Date: 10/28/96

install the patch on oasis modified muds, SO.. I've split up the patches into
2 flavors (these patches also have some bugfixes in them):
	improved_edit_v1.1_oasis.patch.gz (for oasis users)
	and improved_edit_v1.1_stock.patch.gz (for stock circle)

	And, for those of you with improved_edit (the post Oct. 1996 version)
installed, the bugfixes are covered in: improved_edit.BUGFIX

	Hope this clears up some of the installation problems, and happy
editing. ;]  And I appoligize to those of you who had to install it by
hand, when it was my error that caused the olcmodified muds to fail the
patch.

                      Michael Scott -- "Living in the Eye of the Hurricane."
		      FLAMES/COMMENTS to scottm@workcomm.net

Ps. Thanks to Feaelin Moilar for some of the bug reporting.