Very Strange Bug..

linebacker@microlink.net
Date: 10/29/96

I have discovered a bug within my code that I have no idea
how to track down.

Okay, when you stat a mob, it will list his hit points as
say 200+23 and the same for mana...

If I immediately stat the same mob again, it will say something
like 200+147  or 200+5 or 200+56 and so on.. There is no pattern
and it neither increments or decrements in any pattern as well.

This causes some mobs to go negative hit points, and then I have
mobs wandering around that are dead... But players can hit them
and I get SYSERR's attempt to damage a corpse..

Any help is greatly appreciated...
raj