Re: [Circle] [code] Playerfile

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 11/01/96

On Fri, 1 Nov 1996 grond@grotl.com wrote:

- We are attempting to place an item into the player file, so it will be
- remembered from time to time.
-
- We have created a set command for this option on the mud, and can give
- this status to users while they are online and the mud recognizes it
- while they are online.
-
- Once they logoff though, it's reset and forgotten. We have added the
- field in structs.h in char_player_data as well as in char_file_u. What
- we are adding is an array from the guild.txt file which shows:

You're missing store_to_char and char_to_store, which copy char_file_u
variables to the ones used in the game, and back, respectively.

Sam