Re: [Circle] IDIOTS

From: Michael Steinmann (claywar@moltar.cetlink.net)
Date: 11/04/96

True, I agree helping people is one thing, but what gets to me is when
the newbies come in and start saying things like, give me, give me, give
me, and complain when they can't figure out a parse error that they got
from putting in the code.  I am by far not the most experienced person by
the way of coding, but this mailing list is for circle (or so I
thought).  People should just think before they say certain things.

claywar[ms]