Re: [Circle] [CODE] Level Drops

From: Wizard Productions (keldor@rain.org)
Date: 11/06/96

Well the idea is to get rid of some of that competition.  The things that
will change is abilities and skills.  I am trying to make it a little more
realistic by keeping down the HP increase and stuff like that so things
stay somewhat mortal.  But people will be able to get extremely good with
skills and spells and such.