[Circle] [code] races and !race objs

From: David J Kasprzyk (djk@telerama.lm.com)
Date: 11/08/96

I have recently added races to the 3.0 base using the races.doc as a
guide. I had used the OasisOLC patch before I added the races. Now
here's the question/problem. I would like to use the oasis oedit and
sedit to add the !human, !elf, etc flags to the objs and shops. I have
taken a quick look at the oasis code (very quick) and am assuming that
the oasis patch gets its flag information from other files before it
writes to the sorce files. Would it be easier to add the races code then
run the oasis patch to fix this or should I make the changes manually?
And if manually what files should I be looking at to make these changes?
I am learning my way around the circle source but could use a little
help finding the sections that I need to make the changes to. Thanks for
any help offered.

--
  David J Kasprzyk
  mailto:djk@telerama.lm.com