Re: [Circle] Ackkk...Morts are becomin immorts

From: Nic Suzor (suzor@bluesky.net.au)
Date: 11/09/96

ummm.... you dont play mud much, do you?
here is a run down on what happens:
morts level from 1-30. once they complete level 30, they become immortal.
for this reason, not many commands are given to imms, and u can only
advance from 31 by a impl saying advance glok 32, or set glok level 32,
etc. if you want to stop people from becoming an imm, i think (not sure)
its in do_gain_exp  or some function like that, probably in fight.c.. add a
check for if (GET_LEVEL(ch) = 30) { dont advance, or just lower the
existing check from lvl_IMM to 30. dont have code in front of me, but thats
how im guessing its done.