Re: [Circle] Question

From: Bri - Circle List (palin-c@lance.ij.net)
Date: 11/11/96

> nope sorry this doesn't work...  the imms with syslog complete on can see
> even invstart imps log on they don't know when you pass the IMOTD but
> they can see you log in
>
> Darkseid of Discordia
>
> Anyone know a way to get this out of the code?

Alright, this is a problem I've noticed on my own mud. It displays to
whatever level you were invis to (min imm, of course). In other words, if
you're invis 310 when you leave,  only 310s can see the message; but if
you're fully vis, all imms can see it. So just go invis to your level
before ya leave. :)

Bri