[Circle] [Code-Help] Help? Please?

From: Corey Hoitsma (choitsma@netcom.com)
Date: 11/11/96

Hello!
I'm getting stuck on this dang crash bug..

this is what happened:

I would be fighting a mummy (with the alias of corpse)
with no weapon. Then I'd wield a weapon that had a
weapon spell on it, and right before the
next round (which would be the first for that weapon)
it crashes! I have no idea why, but it just dies.

Anyways, here's what I get in gdb:

0x802ca8c in hit (ch=0x8540200, victim=0x0, type=-1) at fight.c:971
971       if (ch->in_room != victim->in_room) {

(971) if (ch->in_room != victim->in_room) {
       if (FIGHTING(ch) && FIGHTING(ch) == victim)
       stop_fighting(ch);
     return;
  }

The only thing I changed with hit is a struct char_data *ch
to it for the HUNT flag for mob hunting.

Can anyone think of what would cause this? Maybe the weapon spell?

Thanks for any help!

Corey Hoitsma                   AKA -= Myrddin =-
____         choitsma@netcom.com