Re: [Circle] Mud Listings...

From: Mark McArthey (mcarthey@mfa.com)
Date: 11/15/96

Hiya Mike,

You might want to know about a list that has been around for a long
time called 'Doran's Mudlist'.  It compiles a listing of all muds, what
options they have, if they are operational, etc.  This is done for all
types of muds including Circle, Diku, LP, MOO, etc..
You can find information on this if you go to Yahoo! and search for Doran,
or just go to this URL:
http://www.eorbit.net/mud/mudlist.html

I hope this is somewhat helpful and doesn't quash any ideas you may
have.

Later!  ... and Good Luck!

 Mark McArthey          `  _ ,  '
 mcarthey@execpc.com   -  (o)o)  -

On Thu, 14 Nov 1996, mike a dunston wrote:

> ok well i find it really interesting to be able to read all about
> everything that everyone is doing at their mud sites and i was wondering
> if we could compile a list of all information for EVERYONE's mud who is
> on this list and if anyone knows of a good mud and knows the address for
> that, and they are not on this list let me know...

[snip]