[Circle] [Newbie] problems compiling

From: Nic Suzor (suzor@bluesky.net.au)
Date: 11/15/96

Hi,
im trying to add the olc patch for socials to my mud. it all patched
nicely, except for the part in interpreter.c, and i ended patching that by
hand. so when i try to compile now, i get this:

make ../bin/circle
cc -o ../bin/circle  comm.o color.o act.comm.o act.informative.o
act.movement.o  act.item.o act.offensive.o act.other.o act.social.o
act.wizard.o  ban.o boards.o castle.o class.o config.o constants.o db.o
fight.o  graph.o handler.o house.o ident.o interpreter.o limits.o magic.o
mail.o mobact.o modify.o objsave.o olc.o shop.o spec_assign.o  spec_procs.o
spell_parser.o spells.o utils.o weather.o redit.o  oedit.o zedit.o medit.o
sedit.o alias.o aedit.o
ld: Undefined symbols:
_complete_cmd_info
*** Exit 1
Stop.
*** Exit 1
Stop.

now i figure the complete_cmd_info has something to do with the master
command list in interpreter.c ? but i dont know how to track this error
down... can someone please give me a few tips? thanks

Nic Suzor