Re: [Circle] [Newbie] problems compiling socials

From: Nic Suzor (suzor@bluesky.net.au)
Date: 11/16/96

it looks alright... heres what its got:

#ifndef __INTERPRETER_C__
extern struct command_info *complete_cmd_info;
#endif

and

struct command_info {
   char *command;
   char *sort_as;
   byte minimum_position;
   void (*command_pointer)
   (struct char_data *ch, char * argument, int cmd, int subcmd);
   sh_int minimum_level;
   int  subcmd;
};

it wouldnt have anything to do with that #ifndef would it? where do i check
if its definied or not ?

sorry to be bothering everyone with these messages... but im really stumped
here...

Nic Suzor