RE: [Circle] score command

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@polarnet.com)
Date: 11/17/96

On Sunday, November 17, 1996 5:05 PM, Elric[SMTP:elric@wf.net] wrote:
>Please, no flames, I admit to the fact that I have no knowledge of C
>programming.
>But, I would like to add players physical attributes to the information
>returned by the command score.  Any assistance would be appreciated.  Even
>a pointer to where the command is in the source would be beneficial, I have
>a knack for figuring things out when given some thing to go on.

Look in utils.h for the macros for many commonly used
variables. Most of the ones you'll be dealing with in
a score command start with GET_ ..

GET_DEX(ch), GET_STR(ch), etc

so an example line from score might be:

sprintf(buf, "Strength: %-3d\r\n",GET_STR(ch));
send_to_char(buf,ch);

--Mallory
-- http://www.polarnet.com/Users/gbarnett/ -- telnet://mud.polarnet.com 4000 --