Re: [Circle] Battle Field (CRASH-BUG)

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 11/19/96

On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Zbynek Vyskovsky wrote:

> > Well, I guess I found a bug, but not why its happening... I hope that you
> > have had this problem before so that you can tell me how to remedy it.

Maybe I missed something, but people do seem to know what this is about,
what is this Battle Field thing? What does it do and where did you guys
see it?

I haven't seen any comments here or any references in the snippets or ftp
sites..

Luck

Myth

BTW, I did isolate the reason the mud was coredumping, it was indeed in
the title tables... How do I know the limit of experience that can be put
and how do I change it?

Does anyone has the algorithms for experience tables for the different
classes? Or the general relationship in them? I want to keep the pace of
them now that I upped the levels...
Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet    CIATEQ, A.C.    Internet Service Provider
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/